Security as a Service
An increasing number of organisations are adopting a proactive stance towards cyber security.
To help enable this, we have created Security as a Service as a cost-effective subscription-based alternative to organisations having to employ full-time security teams. By partnering with us as your link to best practice in cyber security, you can access the right management and technical resources, as and when required.
Why Choose Security as a Service?
- Instant single point of access to the desired skill sets – technical or governance related
- Services are accessible on-demand
- Low level compliance tasks are routinely and reliably performed – avoiding the need to ‘ramp up’ security activities
- Security Managers are freed up to manage and coordinate with business lines and the Executive – rather than perform routine tasks
- Education and training is more effective, current and targeted
Cyber Security Management Lifecycle
You can outsource your whole cyber security and we can manage the function end-to-end, or you can select services on-demand for defined periods.
You have the flexibility of defining the level of service that matches your specific requirements and risk thresholds.
Catalogue of Services
We deliver a comprehensive catalogue of services across the Cyber Security Management Lifecycle – all of which can be included in a managed service, or delivered separately.
This subscription model give you complete flexibility to quickly scale up and down to match your demand cycles.
- Gap Analysis
- Implementation Plan
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Cyber Security Framework (ISO27001 compliant)
- Cyber Security Policy
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Incident Response Plan
- Security Awareness Training Strategy
- Cyber Security Processes and Procedures (SSP/SOP)
- Penetration Testing and Reporting
- Network Vulnerability Scanning and Reporting
- Security Awareness Training Delivery
- Certified Gateway and Security Operations Centre (GSOC)
- Maintenance of Internal Audit Cycles (Manage corrective action)
- Maintenance of Compliance, Governance and Certifications
DXC Saltbush: Industry Experience
Saltbush has an unrivalled national team of over 60 specialist security consultants, all with industry accreditations and certifications in their respective fields.
Saltbush is CREST accredited, technology agnostic, and has the global ISO9001 certification for Quality Management Systems.
Our Security as a Service model gives organisations access to our entire talent pool – and you only pay for what you consume. The diverse skills and knowledge available from our entire team is a major benefit, compared to small internal IT Security teams.
Importantly, Saltbush has a track record in delivering cyber security services to organisations that deliver critical infrastructure in the public, private and government sectors:
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Large Utilities
- Finance and Banking
- Mining, Gas and Oil
- Plus many other industry verticals