Vulnerability Testing Course
Date(s) - 19/06/2017 - 21/06/2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saltbush Trainings’ 3 day Vulnerability Testing Course is focused at providing participants with real life skills in assessing vulnerabilities in web based applications. Using the OWASP testing methodology you will learn valuable techniques in assessing the vulnerabilities and testing for weaknesses in your web based applications. This is a hands on laboratory course.
- Understanding the OWASP Test Guide. This will cover methodology for assessing vulnerabilities and all vulnerability types as categorised by OWASP; including:
- Information Gathering
- Configuration Management
- Session Management
- Business Logic
- Data Validation
- Denial of Service
- Web Services
- Focused, hands-on vulnerability exploitation exercises using multiple tools
- Techniques to mitigate discovered vulnerabilities
- Reporting vulnerabilities
- Measuring Vulnerability Severity
Who Should Attend?
- Designers of internet applications and those responsible for deployment of web based applications.
- Developers responsible for the production of code.
- IT Security Practitioners responsible for assessing the security of web based applications.
$3,300.00 (including GST)
To register for this course please book by going to the UXC Training Website and complete the online registration process.
Download the Vulnerability Testing Course brochure.
Need more information about this course? Please complete the enquiry form below.