Saltbush was formed through the merger of established Australian IT Services and Information Security companies, AnswerZ Pty Ltd and SecureLink Pty Ltd and incorporating ITSEC Training Services Pty Ltd. The merger was undertaken to grow the capabilities of the original companies allowing us to provide an expanded range of services to our clients. In October 2014, Saltbush agreed to an acquisition by UXC Ltd as part of its UXC Consulting business. The acquisition was undertaken to enable the business, then known as UXC Saltbush, to reach its full potential, particularly in the area of ICT security services. In April 2017 Saltbush became part of DXC Technology, which was created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Our highly respected and experienced practitioners have a strong focus on service delivery and providing practical, comprehensive services that align technology with our clients’ business needs. We pride ourselves on the delivery of solutions that our clients value.
With a Head Office located in Canberra, the company has a physical presence in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and employs in excess of 60 personnel.
We can demonstrate that we punch well above our weight when it comes to achievements in our fields of expertise.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- We have assisted many Australian organisations to obtain 27001 certification
- We prepared and continue to assist Country Energy, one of the world’s largest power distribution organisations, to obtain and maintain 27001 certification
- We provide expert 27001 certification resources to Standards Australia and the British Standards Institute
Infosec-Registered Assessor Program (IRAP)
- We prepared and assisted Comcare to obtain the first certification under the program
- We were engaged directly by the then Defence Signals Directorate (DSD) in 2005 to operate and administer the program
Information Security Training
- We developed and deliver a Certificate IV Information Security Management Course in conjunction with the Canberra Institute of Technology
- We provide specialist training resources to the Attorney General’s Protective Security Coordination Centre (PSCC) and the British Standards Institute
Click here for more detail on services and solutions.